About the position
R-Nano Lab is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Project Technical Manager to manage and implement the activities of European-funded projects in collaboration with the respective Project Leaders of R-Nano.
In addition, the applicant will be responsible for the scouting of EU funding opportunities and coordination of grant applications. The applicant will be also involved in the proposal phase coordination, including networking activities, partners’ scouting and writing.
– Project kick-off, scope of work and definition of responsibilities/tasks
– Coordination of project activities with relevant Consortium Partners and within the R-Nano team
– Follow and manage project timetables, identifying implementation risks, working on solutions
– Draft deliverables or supervise their quality.
– Continuous and final reporting
Skills and expertise:
What we offer:
The working location will be the School of Chemical Engineering, at the National Technical University of Athens (Zographou campus) in Athens (Greece), with the necessity of traveling for meetings or events taking place at other partners facilities and locations within EU.
A complete application should be written in English and consist of:
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will work in HORIZON EUROPE funded projects, focused on the composites recycling through solvolysis process.
To apply for the position, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us and what you have to offer to: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can fill in the form below. Remember to attach both your CV and Cover Letter.